Dates: August 22nd, September 22nd, October 13th, November 16th, and December 6th 2016
Place: University Hall Room 24
Why take this workshop?
Improvement of processes incorporates all of our Operating Principles and helps us to move, “Toward a more together, innovative, simplified, accountable and service-oriented workplace.” Everything that we do involves a process, and to create a culture of continuous improvement, we need to know how to assess and improve our processes.
What will I learn?
- Be equipped to create a detailed process map
- Understand the elements of a process improvement effort
- Use core analysis tools
Who should attend and what are the requirements?
- Anyone who wants to learn basic process improvement techniques
- No prior experience is necessary
- Not required to bring a process to improve
Some supervisors have been attending the workshops with several of their team members. Attending as a group provides an opportunity for everyone to learn together and has the potential to catalyze your process improvement efforts.
How to enroll:
- Login to the “blu” portal
- Click the UC Learning Center link at the bottom of the “Self Service” section
- Use the “activity search” to search for the event code:
- BECOBT-BPI101-160822 for the August 22nd class, or
- BECOBT-BPI101-160922 for the September 22nd class, or
- BECOBT-BPI101-161013 for the October 13th class or,
- BECOBT-BPI101-161116 for the November 16th class or,
- BECOBT-BPI101-161206 for the December 6th class
- Click register
Demand for this workshop has been high. If you enroll, and later are unable to attend please cancel your enrollment so that others on the wait list can be accommodated. Thank you.