As campus climate survey results have shown, respect and civility in the workplace is a top concern for staff. In addition, organizational change can be a challenge and ignite workplace conflict. The Staff Ombuds Office can help! In addition to providing individual appointments to create conflict resolution strategies, the Staff Ombuds Office is offering the following courses:
- Identifying and Addressing Workplace Bullying: November 15, 2016
- Culture and Conflict Resolution: November 30, 2016
- Collaborating Effectively in the Workplace: December 14, 2016
- Conflict Competency for Teams: December 8, 2016
- Workplace Civility- Respect in Action: January 24, 2017
- Email Civility: February 15, 2017
Classes are open to all staff and there are still spots available so enroll now at blu.berkeley.edu/.
Thanks for your help in fostering a positive workplace!