Cal Answers Student Data Basic Navigation Training
Want to learn how to navigate the Cal Answers student data subject areas to access, format and print your data tables?
Sign up to be added to the Waitlist and we will notify you as soon as more of our 2- hour hands-on training classes are scheduled.
- Thursday, July 13, 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – FULL
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm – FULL
- Wednesday, October 12, 2017, 2:00 – 4:00 pm – FULL
At the end of this training you will have practiced:
- Applying filters to access unit-specific student data
- Managing the layout of the data tables by moving and hiding columns
- Saving customized views of your data for future reference and sharing with your colleagues
- Printing and exporting data tables and charts
This training is open to all UC Berkeley staff and faculty who automatically have access to Cal Answers Global dashboards. Check out the Getting Access page for more information.
Do you have a Cal Answers That! story to share with the campus on how you have used Cal Answers to support data driven decision making in your Unit? Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you about creating a Wisdom Café article.