Making plans for your career development – and acting on them – involves specific skills as well as perspective on your goals, strengths and opportunities. With the UC Learning Center back online after completion of upgrades, workshops about significant career-planning and career-communication topics are available for registration. The schedule of workshops starts soon – over the period from August through November.
For workshop descriptions, visit: hr.berkeley.edu/careerworksho
To register, visit the UC Learning Center.
- Go to http://blu.berkeley.edu
- Authenticate using your Calnet I.D.
- Select UC Learning Center in the Self Service section.
- Career development workshops are included in the LIBRARY under “Professional Skills and Career Development”
- Or, search for workshops by class code (BECAR###) to find the workshop you want to enroll in.