SPRING 2017 Staff Career Development Workshops are now open for registration!
Hold your spot before winter break!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. For course descriptions and registration, visit: http://hr.berkeley.edu/development/career-development/workshops or https://berkeley.box.com/v/spring-2017-staff-workshops.
Click on workshop title links or visit the UC Learning Center for registration:
1. Go to http://blu.berkeley.edu.
2. Authenticate using your Calnet ID.
3. Select “UCB Learning Center” in the “Self Service” section.
4. From there click on the “Learn” tab, then “Learning Activities.”
5. Search for the appropriate workshop by the class code (BECAR### code) to find the course you want to enroll in.
Free Individual Career Counseling
In addition, to learn more about the free individual career counseling that is available to staff, visit this website: http://uhs.berkeley.edu/FacStaff/careercounseling.shtml.
If you are interested in a career development orientation to your staff group, please complete the Outreach Request Form by clicking here.
Online Career Development Guide
If attending a workshop or career counseling does not currently work with your schedule, you can find detailed information on the Online Career Development Guide, available at: http://hrweb.berkeley.edu/learning/career-development.
Call the Career Counseling Library (510-642-2367) at University Health Services with questions about any of the above.