New courses and scheduled classes have been added to the UC Berkeley Technology and Systems Training program.
The catalog and class schedule will continue to expand throughout 2018 as new courses are developed and as high-demand sections are identified and scheduled.
Benefits of the training program include:
- All classes are free of charge to staff and departmental units.
- Classes are facilitated by UC Berkeley Human Resources technology trainers.
- Sessions are scheduled in short, 2-3 hour time blocks versus in single or multi-day formats.
- Offerings are available at multiple campus locations.
- Courses are designed to interrelate with one another without requiring prerequisites.
- Learning objectives are targeted to very specific performance goals, allowing learners to create their own learning path.
- All registration activity is closely monitored for popularity trends and to address full or waitlisted sections.
Please visit the UC Berkeley Technology and Systems Training website to view the current course catalog and schedule of classes.
In the event that you locate a class that is full and has zero seats available, it is highly recommended that you waitlist for the activity. This helps to communicate your interest in the course and provides visibility of course demand.
Thank you for your interest in our program, and we look forward to seeing you in upcoming sessions!